Tuesday, August 26, 2008

why i joined in this workshop

Tanzania internet foundation aimed to train a journalist on how to get the information easily
through the internet.

I joined this workshop because I want to know how to use the internet and it can be better to my job on how to get more information from the world through internet.
And am sure this workshop will be useful to me.


The first day we started the workshop we learn the aim of this programe,trainer Peik Johansson trained the changes in the world of communication and media,search for information also introduce how internet has changed societies through global library ,watch tv games and so on.




I like to cover the topic prepared by this workshop in a few days coming.



After the workshop am sure I will get an expert on how to use the internet to get information when I back to my I will try to teach my stuff what I got through workshopAnd I think my office will be proud about the knowledge I got.

No comments: